Best way to reduce you recruitment cost
Five top tips to reduce your advertising costs
• Be honest when calculating the time to hire a new recruit, for the Bodyshops expect to spend upto a month for admin roles and as long as three months for technical roles.
• If you find that it is taking a long time to find staff, you should consider using a recruitment agency or at least advertise on a specialist job site.
• Only agree to interview qualified or experienced technicians, under experienced or qualified staff will not be as productive.
• Tailor you interview questions for specific roles.
• Anticipate your staffs next move, you may be able to retain them or at least plan their replacement which will reduce your costs.
• If good staff keep leaving than its time to understand why and put a staff retention plan in place.